I’m not like, 100% sure what a “fandom resolution” is yet, so I may be wayyy off base here in my list, but I’m also really excited to see how everyone else interpreted the prompt! On with the Five!
1. Watch more Classic Doctor Who (2, 3, and 5) because I loooove me some Tom Baker, I feel like I don’t visit the other Doctors as much. I adore Jon Pertwee, I should watch more of him! I never really gave 2 and 5 a full chance. I always go back to 4. This year I can change that!
2. Accept the Joker good gracious, I really can’t stand what’s happening with the Joker lately. Victor Hugo wrote a love letter once that opened “The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of that single being into God, this is love.” I get what the writers are doing, yeah. But they’re just so in love with the Joker in this way and I’m just not that into him. It’s kind of inhibiting my ability to enjoy Batman lately and I’m not happy about it so I’ll resolve to relax and tell myself that they’re gonna kill him off soon…probably. Pant pant, end rant.
3. Get up to date on Sailor Moon
on Hulu NOT CRYSTAL but the real, honest, good version. I think I can get caught up over break!
4. Give New Who a chance everyone’s raving about Peter Capaldi that perhaps I could deign to suffer Moffat to try his newest mess, I mean season!
5. Read ALL the Heinlein! It’s ridiculous to me to think that I’ve only read ONE of his top three most popular books. I still have yet to grok The Moon is a Harsh Mistress and Starship Troopers. This is my year!