Favourite Fictional Fashion (or: “I just want to rock a jumpsuit):
1. Kaylee Frye from Firefly makes a jumpsuit look pretty…pretty, actually!
2. Batgirl of Burnside has some admittedly hipster but fashionable looks! I would absolutely raid her closet.
3. Friday from Friday normally I’d never want to dress (or is undress the word) like a Heinlein heroine but Friday keeps it practical and futuristic. The shiny, forgiving jumpsuit…it kinda seems like I just need a jumpsuit, actually….
4. Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer always looked cute! In fact, I even found her “season five-seven bohemian” wardrobe to be a bit forced. She could’ve kept with oversized sweaters and miniskirts, and overalls (oh, the overalls!) up til the very end!! High-school Willow had it going on!
5. Podkayne Fries from Podkayne of Mars respect the jumpsuit, okay??? If it’s good enough for a genius teenager…
One Comment Add yours
Aww I love Kaylee <3 Nice to see her in your list!