1. Peanut M&Ms went from being my least favourite M&M flavour to the one I crave all the time. Oh! How can I but sing the praises of Peanut M&Ms? The way they smell. Open a bag and take a whiff, you’ll know what I mean. The double crunch: the brittle, sugary shell and the tough, savoury nut inside. The colours! The odd and wobbly shapes! There’s just so much to love about Peanut M&Ms.
2. Decaf Tea if I’m blogging at night or after noon on the weekends, I want to make sure I don’t stay up all night! Since this is mainly when I blog, it’s usually tea rather than coffee. Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Green Tea if I still have work to do, Sleepytime Celestial Seasonings if I’m gonna hit the hay in about 30 minutes.
3. Peanut Butter on a rice cake, on a corn tortilla, or – have you guys tried this yet? – melted in the microwave and drizzled over ice cream! It hardens up like magic shell (remember Magic Shell?) and makes everything AMAZING.
4. Carrots and Hummus cuz like “ohhh I’m so healthy” blah blah but I love dipping carrots in hummus while I’m blogging. My keyboard is 2% hummus. Possibly. I’m a repeat offender of buying Trader Joe’s Cilantro and Jalapeno hummus, but if I’m at the bad store (grr Key Foods up the block) and it’s on sale, I’ll just as easily go for roasted garlic Tribe.
5. Ice Cream for anytime, anywhere. Especially with peanut butter. And Peanut M&Ms. And now I want ice cream.