Rules were made to be broken, nerds! Since I missed last week because I was, you know, up at a cabin in the middle of nowhere, turning 31, I decided to backtrack this week and cover last week’s topic. And do it a little differently. Basically, today I’m going to tell you about my favourite dogs I follow on Instagram. Because I’m down with OPP – Other People’s Puppies, of course! And you will be too, after today!
1. Pirate Pug Jack @piratepugjack he is a one-eyed pug I’ve been Insta-stalking since I got an iPhone in 2012 – in dog years, that’s like 21 Instagram stalking years! Don’t you just want to nuzzle that squishy face??
2. Waffles @_wafflesthesheltie loves to swim and I love the swimming pictures! He’s always caught looking totally handsome, or beyond goofy. Guess which one I like best. FALSE! I love them both!!!
3. Hugo @my_pug_hugo has THE ACTUAL DEFINITION of sad puppy eyes. His very existence gives meaning to “Awwwwwww!” Admit it! You want to cradle him like a baby until he’s not sad-eyed anymore! You can’t deny it! It’s too powerful!!
4. Marnie @marniethedog is a senior dog and her Instagram account of her adventures is totally hilarious. She’s basically the Betty White of dogs with Instagram accounts. I love her “voice” and her videos are hilarious and I just want to follow her around while she “takes selfies” in a mirror all day!!
5. Franklin @franklinthepig lives down the road from me so I can see him whenever I want! That’s right! Move aside, Babe, Pig in the City, Franklin is a Brooklyn pig and a celebrity in his own right! No brunch outing to Williamsburg is complete without a stop to Crest Hardware to pet this city slickin’ snout!
Okay, so I broke the rules of the game. But hopefully, after cruising the ‘grams of these adorables pups (and pig!) you’ll forgive me!