1. I constantly have to be having a text conversation with somebody. I think I’m addicted to human interaction. It’s a little embarrassing. And maybe unhealthy. Sometimes I’m okay without it while I’m walking and listening to music, but lately it’s gotten worse and worse.
2. I hate showers. I love baths. Especially early in the morning.
3. I’m allergic to all fruits…except bananas, raspberries, blueberries, melons, and citrus. That means NO strawberries, apples, pears, peaches, pomegranates, nectarines, basically everything else. I can have pineapple and coconut, though. So I’m hoping for pina coladas over Thanksgiving!
4. I might be a little bit addicted to online dating. I just like meeting new people! Not that I’m desperately looking for anything, but I have met some great people who have enriched my life and some awful people who have taught me lessons. I’m an ESFJ, so I just love to be around people ALL THE TIME!
5. I am an atheist.
6. Needles terrify me, but I have four tattoos (and I want more!) and the tattoo needles don’t bother me at all!
7. I don’t like beer. Ugh. Hate it. I will always try to get away with hard cider (YUM!) or some kind of other drink, but I am a huge lightweight. I rarely finish drinks that I order because I know my limit and I want to make sure I get home safely.
8. When I see a cute puppy out the windows at work, I will screech and lunge for the doors to watch it walk down the street. And BTW, there’s no such thing as a not-cute puppy. So my days are very exciting.