Hey! You! Today we’re all nerding out over fictional vehicles we’d totally hitch a ride in…
1. the TARDIS of course! I would straight-up want to plop down into the TARDIS when David Tennant is driving…”Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick” indeed! Reference to “Tooth and Claw,” anyone? Total nerd alert there.
2. The Battlestar Galactica yeah, it’s a touch overcrowded, but with Starbuck and Apollo protecting you (and the Old Man driving!), you’re probably safest here from Cylons than you’ll ever be. It’s not even networked!
3. The Dora she is always listening, which is a little creepy, but I’d ride in Lazarus Long’s ship anyday!
4. Yellow Submarine sky of blue, sea of green!
5. Billy Ocean’s car dude, how could you not? This song is so catchy, even cartoons want in on it!